Who Will Pay Property Damage

Charlotte Car Accidents and Property Damage Attorneys
Injury Accidents • Insurance Claims

In addition to the physical injuries you can suffer in an auto accident, there is also the matter of damage to your vehicle. You can make a property damage claim for repairs — or fair market value, if your car was totaled. But who pays for the damage? The other driver's insurance company can pay, or your own, if the accident was caused by an uninsured or underinsured motorist, depending on your coverage.

Problems can arise with a property damage claim, from the insurance company offering less than you need or deserve, to transportation during the time you have no car. At the Charlotte, North Carolina, law firm of Warren & Kallianos, we handle all aspects of your vehicle accident, including property damage claims.

Contact an experienced car accident lawyer at our firm today.

Free consultations

If your property accident claim doesn't involve a lawsuit, we handle it without a fee.

Our attorneys offer over 46 years of skill handling car accident claims or damage in truck crashes or motorcycle wrecks. We know how to properly address insurance company damage claims involving:

  • Assessment of all vehicle damage
  • Fair estimates for repair costs
  • Your vehicles true market value
  • Rental car negotiation
  • Underinsured or uninsured motorist claims

What if the other driver had no insurance, or not enough?

Whether your car is totaled or requires repairs, if the driver who hit you did not carry insurance or enough coverage, you may be able to file a property damage claim with your insurance company. If your auto insurance policy contains coverage for uninsured motorists (UM) or underinsured motorists (UIM), we will help you file a claim for compensation and protect your right to coverage when they act in bad faith.

Responsible drivers in North Carolina pay their insurance, and expect property damage protection in an accident. To ensure the insurance company honors your claim, contact Warren & Kallianos, Charlotte's personal injury law firm. We will protect your right to recover fair compensation.

Se Habla Español