North Carolina Truck Accident Attorneys
North Carolina Tractor Trailer Injury Lawyers
Charlotte Truck Accident Lawyers
Semi Truck Wreck · Tractor Trailer Crash
Due to their sheer weight and size, accidents involving trucks, buses or other large motor vehicles can easily have catastrophic consequences. In Charlotte, we are located in a hub where a number of interstate highways connect or merge, such as I-77, I-85 and I-485. These highways, as well as other area roadways, are heavily traveled by commercial motor vehicles, resulting in an unfortunate number of serious motor vehicle accidents.
Because of the danger of operating commercial motor vehicles, both state and federal law set forth standards and requirements relating to the operation of commercial motor vehicles on the roadways. In many instances, accidents can be linked to the failure of the driver and/or trucking company to comply with applicable laws and regulations. Therefore, it is important to select a law firm familiar with the applicable laws and regulations, such as those relating to the number of hours a commercial motor vehicle driver can drive; the training and qualifications of the driver; the oversight and supervision of the driver; and the maintenance and repair of the commercial motor vehicle. The Charlotte truck accident lawyers at Warren & Kallianos have handled a large number of commercial motor vehicle cases including:
- Tractor trailer crossing the centerline of a highway and colliding head-on into client's vehicle causing catastrophic injuries and death
- Dump truck turning into the path of a Suburban resulting in catastrophic injuries to multiple family members
- Tractor trailer colliding into another tractor trailer, resulting in the amputation of client's leg
- City bus overturning on highway resulting in severe facial fractures of client
- Dump truck running a stop sign resulting in severe shoulder and neck injuries of client
- Tractor trailer negligently merging into client's lane, colliding into client's vehicle resulting in severe spinal injuries
- Heavy equipment coming off the back of a trailer while on the highway and colliding into client's vehicle, resulting in permanent disability
- More Trucking Accident Verdicts & Settlements
As with other cases, accidents involving commercial motor vehicles require immediate investigation into the facts and circumstances of the accident as well as expert testimony to demonstrate how the accident occurred and the nature and extent of the injuries caused by the accident. Warren & Kallianos has the experience and resources to properly investigate and handle all types of commercial motor vehicle claims.
If you have been injured in a semi-truck or 18-wheeler accident, contact us to schedule a FREE CONSULTATION with an experienced Charlotte, North Carolina trucking accident attorney.