A crash with a tractor-trailer or other large truck is every driver’s worst nightmare. The reason is simple. When a heavy truck collides with a small passenger vehicle, the outcome will likely be catastrophic – particularly for the people in the smaller vehicle.
Truck accidents are tragically common in Mecklenburg County and the rest of the region. Part of the reason is that Charlotte is an important trucking hub that lies at the intersection of two major trucking routes – Interstate 77 and Interstate 85. Tractor-trailers and other heavy trucks mix with commuter traffic on I-77 and I-85, as well as other major roads such as I-485, I-277 and U.S. 74.
If you have been hurt in a truck crash – or lost a close relative in one – you know all too well just how dangerous truck accidents can be. While you are trying to recover from your injuries or your loss, you are probably worried about paying the bills and taking care of your family. You need help getting the compensation you deserve.
The personal injury attorneys at Warren & Kallianos have the knowledge and resources necessary to tackle complex truck accident claims – and win. In fact, during our more than 52 years of combined legal practice, we have earned a reputation for securing large verdicts and truck accident settlements for victims in the Charlotte area and elsewhere in North Carolina, South Carolina and across the country.
Our attorneys have been recognized as Super Lawyers, Best Lawyers in America, members of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum, and listed among the Top 100 Trial Lawyers, among other honors.
Why You Need Warren & Kallianos
on Your Side
Are you ready to talk to an experienced truck wreck attorney about your legal options after a truck accident? At Warren & Kallianos, we are ready to discuss your situation whenever you are. Contact us online or by phone now for a free and confidential claim review and advice about your legal options.
When winning means everything, the lawyers you choose will make the difference. When you choose Warren & Kallianos, you can be assured that you will work directly with attorneys who have a proven track record of success with truck accident claims. You can trust Chris and Jeff to put in the effort required to help you secure a positive outcome in your truck accident case.
Studies show time and again that accident victims fare better financially when they get help from a lawyer than when they try to take on their case alone. Examples of how our firm can help you recover financially and physically after a truck accident include:
- Thoroughly investigating all aspects of the truck accident to discover what really happened and all parties that should be held responsible for the crash, including the trucking company, the owner of the cargo, the company responsible for maintaining the truck or a manufacturer of a defective part, for example.
- Uncovering all potential insurance coverage, including policies held by various responsible parties and coverage under your own auto policy such as MedPay and UM/UIM coverage.
- Consulting with leading experts in fields including accident reconstruction, medicine, life-care planning, economics and others. Experts like these can help us prove the true cause of the accident, the severity of your injuries, your economic losses and other important issues.
- Communicating with the insurance companies on your behalf.
- Aggressively pursuing truck accident settlement negotiations with the defendants and their insurers.
- Preparing your case for trial and ensuring that all deadlines are met.
- Presenting a persuasive case in court if the insurance companies refuse to make reasonable settlement offers.
- Resolving any liens on your compensation to make sure you can recover as much money as possible.
It’s natural to be worried about how to pay for a truck wreck attorney to represent you against those responsible for the truck accident that caused your injuries. At Warren & Kallianos, we ease those concerns. That’s because we charge no legal fees unless and until we successfully recover compensation for you. At that time, the fees will be deducted from your recovery based on an agreed-upon percentage. You will never be left with a legal bill.