What Happens During a Free Consultation at Our Firm?
Representing those injured in negligence accidents throughout North Carolina since 1992
If you were seriously injured in an accident, you need to take immediate action to protect your legal rights and financial interests. One of the best things you can do is to schedule a free legal consultation with an experienced Charlotte personal injury attorney. At Warren & Kallianos, our free consultation lawyers are ready to assess your claim at no cost to you.
Our attorneys have 58 years of combined legal experience, and we handle a wide array of personal injury claims, including:
- Car accidents
- Slip and fall accidents
- Truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Workplace injuries
- Explosion/Burn injuries
- Nursing home abuse
What Happens during a Free Consultation?
A free legal consultation is a great opportunity for you to get information and to start your legal claim so that you can seek compensation for your losses. Our Charlotte personal injury legal team has put together a guide detailing what you can expect during a free initial personal injury consultation.
How Does a Free Consultation Work at Warren & Kallianos?
Our firm offers consultations to injured victims in North Carolina that are truly free. Not only are there absolutely no costs for you, but there are also no strings attached and no hidden obligations. We are here to provide you with a general evaluation of your case and useful information about our legal services and how we may be able to help you.
During your initial consultation, our attorneys will:
- Listen closely to your story.
- Review your situation.
- Discuss your best legal options.
- Provide you guidance on how to move forward.
When you finish the consultation, we want to make sure that you fully understand both your legal rights and your best options.
3 Ways to Get the Most Out of Your Free Personal Injury Consultation
Know Your Case
Our legal team wants to make sure that you get the most out of your free initial case evaluation. For you, this starts with knowing about your own case before you come in. Of course, this does not mean that you need to know any legal information about your claim. That is our job.
Our Charlotte personal injury attorneys have a deep understanding of North Carolina law and considerable experience with the injury claims process. We can handle all your legal issues. You simply need to be ready to tell your story.
When preparing to talk about your case, some questions that you should be ready to answer include:
- How did the accident occur?
- Were there any witnesses to the accident?
- What injuries did you suffer?
- How did your injuries affect your life?
- Did you miss time at work?
- What type of medical treatment have you received?
- Have you spoken to anyone about your case?
- Have you had any interactions with the defendant or his or her insurance company?
Bring Supporting Documents
Be sure to bring any relevant documents or records that you have with you to your initial meeting with our personal injury attorneys. By bringing these documents, you will give our team the ability to conduct a thorough review of your claim, so that we can give you the most detailed answers and best possible legal guidance.
Depending on the specific facts of your claim, some of the documents that you should bring may include:
- Witness statements
- Medical records
- Any other medical documents
- Photographs of your injuries
- Photographs of the accident scene
- The accident report
- Any relevant insurance records
Also bring any other evidence that you believe could be relevant to your claim.
Prepare questions about your case
A free Charlotte personal injury consultation is your chance to get answers to your most pressing legal questions. You should prepare in advance some questions to ask to ensure that you are able to get the most information possible about your case.
If there is any question that you want answered, please do not hesitate to ask it. Some examples of useful questions include:
- Do I have a viable legal claim?
- Do you have experience handling cases like mine?
- Do you have experience taking personal injury cases to trial?
- How long do you expect it will take to settle my claim?
- What are the important issues in my case?
- What type of compensation can I expect to recover?
- How much will it cost me to bring my claim?
We Will Give Your Case the Personalized Attention It Deserves
At Warren & Kallianos, we always give our clients the attention that their claim deserves. With our firm, there is no big corporate law firm feel. Your case will get personalized attention. We never pass around your case file from lawyer to lawyer, just trying to push your case through the process as quickly as possible. With us, you will work with one attorney from start to finish.
From the moment you sit down for a free legal consultation, our team makes four promises to you:
- We will carefully listen to your story, putting our attention on your needs.
- We will work hard to collect as much information as possible about your claim.
- We will make sure that you have a clear understanding of your rights and options.
- We will fight aggressively to protect the best interests of you and your family.
When you hire our Charlotte personal injury attorneys to handle your claim, whether it is a car accident case, slip and fall case, or any other type of injury case, we will spring into action immediately, building a strong case on your behalf and advocating vigorously for your interests. If you do not choose to hire our team, we are happy to have provided you with useful information during your free legal consultation.
Schedule Your Free Consultation Now
Do not wait. If you were injured in North Carolina, you need to act now. At Warren & Kallianos, our dedicated personal injury attorneys have helped many victims recover full and fair compensation.
To schedule your free initial case evaluation, please call 704-377-7777 or contact our team today. We serve victims in Charlotte and the surrounding communities, including in Concord, Gastonia, Kannapolis, Davidson, and Matthews.